SDCC 2020 Funko Shared Exclusives Launch at Hero Stash
As most of you are aware, Funko always release limited edition exclusives at San Diego Comic Con every year. This year SDCC is not going ahead, but Funko are still launching a limited number of shared exclusives. This year there will be around half the amount of exclusives than normal and Hero Stash will have them!
Funko have decided to bring forward the launch of the shared exclusives and it all officially begins on Thursday the 23rd of July at 1:31pm (SA time).
We can confirm that we will have around 25 different Funko Pop! exclusives for sale from 1:31pm on Thursday.
We are not allowed to reveal what we will have, hold or pre-sell any items.
Some of the exclusive items will be in very limited quantities and will sell out quickly. In order to give as many collectors as possible a chance at securing what they want we will be splitting the stock between our Online store and our physical retail store. Items which are ‘Out of Stock’ on the website may become available again later on the day as we consolidate store inventory with website inventory.
This is how the drop will work:
- Our Online store (www.herostash.com.au) will go live with SDCC stock at 1:31pm (SA time) on Thursday 23 July 2020.
- All products listed will be physically in stock and shipped as fast as possible or will be ready for in store pick up immediately.
- There will be a limit of 1 of the same exclusive per person for the first hour, any orders with multiple of the same product will be cancelled and refunded in full. After 2:30pm there will be no limit.
- Any items that are “Out of Stock’ may become available again as store inventory is consolidated with the website inventory.
- Stock levels will be reflective of what we receive prior to Thursday. We will be re-stocking most products the week after launch
- Our physical retail store (Shop 2, 79 Hampstead Road, Manningham 5086) will be closed all morning to prepare for the launch and open at 1:31pm (SA time) on Thursday 23 July.
- There will be a limit of 1 of the same item per person for the first hour.
- Stock levels will be separate from the Online store so if products are sold out Online, they may still be available in store.
We will do our best to help as many collectors get what they want, but unfortunately the nature of exclusives means that they are limited pieces some products will be sold out in a matter of minutes.
Q - Can I pre order?
A – No, we are under contractual obligations to not pre-sell any items before 1:31pm on Thursday. All SDCC exclusives are sold on a first come first served basis.
Q – Can you hold an item for me to pick up in store?
A – We cannot hold any products without prior payment, this is to ensure everyone has a fair chance.
If you would like to hold a product for store collection you can purchase Online and use the Pickup in Store option when you get to the shipping page. Then the product is reserved for you immediately until you can collect it.
Q - Can I purchase multiple of the same product?
A – Not for the first hour, there will be a limit of 1 of each exclusive per person both Online and In-Store. After 2:30pm on Thursday you can purchase multiple of the same product.
Q – Will you get limited number pieces and Funko Shop exclusives?
A – We cannot officially confirm or deny any of the products we will be selling, but we will have around 25 different lines which covers most exclusives. We do not anticipate to have any exclusives that are ‘number limited’, e.g. 1000 pieces, 3000 pieces on the day.
Whilst we will not be stocking these on Thursday we will be working very hard to bring in as many of these type of exclusives as we can from overseas. Whatever we do get will be sold in our Rares & Uncommons section and only sold once in stock. This will take some time to physically receive products.
Q – What time will you sell Online?
A – Products will go live at 1:31pm (SA time) on 23 July 2020.
Q – What time will your store open?
A – Our store will open at 1:31pm (SA time) on 23 July 2020.
Q – Will you re-stock sold out products?
A – Yes, we aim to have re-stocks on Tuesday 28 July (subject to change). This may not include all products that are out of stock, but we will do our best to re-stock as many as possible.
Some tips to help secure what you want:
- Have a clear list of what products you want in priority order
- Login to the website before 1:31pm on Thursday and ensure that your shipping address is correct
- Remember what time zone you are in and the time difference to SA time
- Redeeming Acorns or using other discount codes may slow you down
- Check out with PayPal for the fastest checkout
- Remember that some products will be in extremely limited quantities. You may wish to order those straight away before ordering other exclusives.
- Have fun and if the item sells out, be patient as we will aim to re-stock all products again
If you have any questions please email us or contact us on Social Media and we will do our best to help. Please understand that this is our busiest time of the year and we may be slower than normal to get back to you. Dispatch of Online orders will take longer than usual, but we will get them out as fast as possible.
Funko SDCC shared exclusives are coming to Hero Stash!