Emerald City Comic Con 2020 Funko Exclusives will be at Hero Stash
New Launch time: 11:31am on Friday 13 March 2020 (SA time).
It is official, the Emerald City Comic Con event in the U.S. has been postponed. Although the actual event has been postponed, Funko has chosen to proceed with their exclusives as a virtual event. Because of this the Australian launch time has been brought forward 3 hours.
Nothing will change with our launch other than the launch time. It is now at 11:31am South Australian time. Please check your timezone in relation to SA time.
Our Online store will go live with ECCC Exclusives at 11.31am on Friday 13 March.
Our retail store will open at 11.31am and close at 6pm on Friday 13 March.
Get excited collectors, it’s almost time for the first major US Comic Con of the year, Emerald City Comic Con. As most of you would know that means Funko exclusives are coming! We have stock ordered and on the way and will have a large selection of Spring Convention Exclusives available from Friday 13 March.
It begins next Friday the 13th of March at 11.31am (SA time).
We can confirm (barring any shipping delays) that we will have around 22 different Funko Pop! Vinyl exclusives for sale from this date.
We aren't allowed to reveal exactly which shared exclusives we will have for sale, but there are plenty of "reveals" by Funko on their blog post and other Social Media accounts.
Some of the exclusive items will be in very limited quantities and will sell out quickly. Items which are ‘Out of Stock’ on the website may become available again later on the day as we consolidate store inventory with website inventory.
This is how it will work:
- Our Online store (www.herostash.com.au) will go live with ECCC stock at 11.31am (SA time) on Friday 13 March 2020.
- All products listed will be physically in stock in our store and shipped as fast as possible. Pick up orders will be ready for in store immediately after ordering.
- For the first hour there will be a limit of 1 of the same exclusive per person, any orders with multiple of the same product will be cancelled and refunded in full. After 3.30pm there will be no limit per order.
- Any items that are “Out of Stock’ may become available again as store inventory and cancelled orders are consolidated with the website inventory.
- Stock levels will be reflective of what we receive prior to Friday. We will be re-ordering again on Friday and re-stocks are due to arrive on Wednesday 18 March. Most products will become available again on this day (subject to change).
- Our physical retail store (Shop 2, 79 Hampstead Road, Manningham 5086) will be closed all morning and open at 11.31am (SA time) on Friday 13 March with all ECCC stock ready for sale at that time.
- There will be a limit of 1 item per person for the first hour. After 12.30pm there will be no limit per person.
- Some stock levels will be separate from the Online store so if products are sold out Online, they may still be available in store.
We will do our best to help as many collectors get what they want, but unfortunately the nature of exclusives means that they are limited pieces some products will be sold out in a matter of minutes.
Some tips to help secure what you want:
- Have a clear list of what products you want in priority order
- Login to the website before 11.31am on Friday and ensure that your shipping address is correct
- Remember what time zone you are in and the time difference to SA time
- Redeeming Acorns or using other discount codes may slow you down
- Check out with PayPal for the fastest checkout
- Remember that some products will be in extremely limited quantities. You may wish to order those straight away before ordering other exclusives
- Have fun and if the item sells out, be patient and keep checking as we will aim to re-stock all products again
Q - Can I pre order?
A – No, we are under contractual obligations to not pre-sell any items before 11.31am on Friday. All ECCC exclusives are sold on a first come first served basis.
Q – Can you hold an item for me to pick up in store?
A – We cannot hold any products without prior payment, this is to ensure everyone has a fair chance.
If you would like to hold a product for store collection you can purchase Online and use the Free In Store Pick up option for shipping. Then the product is reserved for you immediately until you can collect it.
Q - Can I purchase multiple of the same product?
A – Not for the first hour, this is to give everyone a fair chance so there will be a limit of 1 of each exclusive per person both Online and In-Store for the first hour of launch. After the first hour you may purchase multiple of the same product.
Q – What time will you sell Online?
A – Products will go live at 11.31am (SA time) on Friday 13 March 2020.
Q – What time will your store open?
A – Our store will open at 11.31am on Friday 13 March 2020.
Q – Will you re-stock sold out products?
A – Yes, we aim to have re-stocks on Wednesday 18 March (subject to change). This may not include all products that are out of stock, but we will do our best to re-stock as many as possible.
If you have any more questions please contact us via Social Media or email and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Please understand that this is one of our busiest times of the year and dispatch of orders will take longer than normal, but we will be working very hard to get them out as soon as possible. Please be confident that we are working to get your order out as fast as possible and any emails or phone calls will only slow us down.
Have fun and good luck!