SDCC 2018 FUNKO SUMMER CONVENTION EXCLUSIVES ARRIVE THIS FRIDAY!
Get ready everyone, the most wonderful and fun time of the year is rapidly approaching. For any Funko Fan, San Diego Comic Con is the biggest and most anticipated Convention of the year. There is always a load of Funko Exclusives that we all want to get our collector hands on. This is going to be massive and Hero Stash will be bringing you a huge selection of Summer Convention Exclusives!
It all begins this Friday the 20th of July at 7am (SA time).
We can confirm (barring any shipping delays) that we will have around 50 different Funko exclusives for sale from 7am this Friday. This will include Pop! Vinyls, Dorbz, VYNL and Rock Candy figures.
Some of the exclusive items will be in very limited quantities and will sell out quickly. In order to give as many collectors as possible a chance at securing what they want we will be splitting the stock between our Online store and our physical retail store. Items which are ‘Out of Stock’ on the website may become available again later on the day as we consolidate store inventory with website inventory.
This is how it will work:
- Our Online store (www.herostash.com.au) will go live at 7am (SA time) on Friday 20 July 2018.
- There will be a limit of 1 of the same exclusive per person, any orders with multiple of the same product will be cancelled and refunded in full.
- All products listed will be in stock and shipped as fast as possible or will be ready for in store pick up immediately.
- Any items that are “Out of Stock’ may become available again as store inventory is consolidated with the website inventory.
- Stock levels will be reflective of what we receive prior to Friday. We will be re-ordering again on Friday and re-stocks are due to arrive on Wednesday 25 July.
- Most products will become available again on Wednesday 25 July (subject to change).
- Our physical retail store (Shop 2, 79 Hampstead Road, Manningham 5086) will open at 10am (SA time) on Friday 20 July.
- There will be a limit of 1 item per person.
- Stock levels will be separate from the Online store so if products are sold out Online, they may still be available in store.
We will do our best to help as many collectors get what they want, but unfortunately the nature of exclusives means that they are limited pieces some products will be sold out in a matter of minutes.
Some tips to help secure what you want:
- Have a clear list of what products you want in priority order
- Login to the website before 7am on Friday and ensure that your shipping address is correct
- Remember what time zone you are in and the time difference to SA time
- Redeeming Acorns or using other discount codes may slow you down
- Check out with PayPal for the fastest checkout
- Remember that some products will be in extremely limited quantities. You may wish to order those straight away before ordering other exclusives
- Have fun and if the item sells out, be patient as we will aim to re-stock all products again
Q - Can I pre order?
A – No, we are under contractual obligations to not pre-sell any items before 7am on Friday. All SDCC exclusives are sold on a first come first served basis.
Q – Can you hold an item for me to pick up in store?
A – We cannot hold any products without prior payment, this is to ensure everyone has a fair chance.
If you would like to hold a product for store collection you can purchase Online and use the Free In Store Pick up option for shipping. Then the product is reserved for you immediately until you can collect it.
Q - Can I purchase multiple of the same product?
A – No, there will be a limit of 1 of each exclusive per person both Online and In-Store.
Q – Will you get Taika Waititi and other Funko Shop exclusives?
A – We cannot officially confirm or deny any of the products we will be selling, but we will have around 50 different lines which covers most exclusives. We do not anticipate to have Taika Waititi or any other exclusives that are ‘number limited’, e.g. 1000 pieces, 3000 pieces.
Whilst we will not be stocking these on Friday we will be working very hard to bring in as many of these type of exclusives as we can from overseas. Whatever we do get will be sold in our rares/uncommons section and only sold once in stock. This will take some time to physically receive products.
Q – What about Chrome Vegeta or Toy Tokyo exclusives?
A – Once again we can’t confirm or deny anything. There is a chance that we receive these exclusives, but they would be in extremely limited quantities.
Q – What time will you sell Online?
A – Products will go live at 7am (SA time) on Friday 20 July 2018.
Q – What time will your store open?
A – Our store will open at 10am on Friday 20 July 2018.
Q – Will you re-stock sold out products?
A – Yes, we aim to have re-stocks on Wednesday 25 July (subject to change). This may not include all products that are out of stock, but we will do our best to re-stock as many as possible.
So that’s all of the information you guys need, this is going to be fun! If you have any questions please email us or contact us on Social Media and we will do our best to help. Please understand that this is our busiest time of the year and we may be slower than normal to get back to you.
Funko Funatics, SDCC exclusives are coming to Hero Stash!