Emerald City Comic Con 2019 Funko Exclusives
It is 2019 and almost time for the first major U.S. Comic Con of the year, Emerald City Comic Con. As most of you would know that means Funko exclusives are coming! We have stock on the way and will have a large selection of Spring Convention Exclusives available from this Friday morning.
It begins this Friday the 15th of March at 8.30am (SA time).
This convention does not have as many exclusives as the bigger Comic Cons, but we can confirm (barring any shipping delays) that we will have around 18 different Funko exclusives for sale including Pop! Vinyls, 5-Star Figures and Action Figures.
Whilst we can't confirm what exclusives we will have until the day, you can view potential products we may get in this article on Funko Pop News.
Some of the exclusive items will be in very limited quantities and will sell out quickly. Items which are ‘Out of Stock’ on the website may become available again later on the day as we consolidate store inventory with website inventory.
This is how it will work:
- Our Online store (www.herostash.com.au) stock will go live at 8.30am (SA time) on Friday 15 March 2019.
- For the first 2 hours there will be a limit of 1 of the same exclusive per person, any orders with multiple of the same product will be cancelled and refunded in full. After 10.30am there will be no limit per order.
- All products listed will be physically in stock and shipped as fast as possible or will be ready for in store pick up immediately.
- Any items that are “Out of Stock’ may become available again as store inventory and cancelled orders are consolidated with the website inventory.
- Stock levels will be reflective of what we receive prior to Friday. We will be re-ordering again on Friday and re-stocks are due to arrive on Wednesday 20 March. Most products will become available again on this day (subject to change).
- Our physical retail store (Shop 2, 79 Hampstead Road, Manningham 5086) will open at 9am (SA time) on Friday 15 March.
- There will be a limit of 1 item per person for the first 2 hours. After 11am there will be no limit per person.
- Some stock levels will be separate from the Online store so if products are sold out Online, they may still be available in store.
We will do our best to help as many collectors get what they want, but unfortunately the nature of exclusives means that they are limited pieces and some products will be sold out in a matter of minutes.
Some tips to help secure what you want:
- Have a clear list of what products you want in priority order
- Login to the website before 8.30am on Friday and ensure that your shipping address is correct
- Remember what time zone you are in and the time difference to SA time
- Redeeming Acorns or using other discount codes may slow you down
- Check out with PayPal for the fastest checkout
- Remember that some products will be in extremely limited quantities. You may wish to order those straight away before ordering other exclusives
- Have fun and if the item sells out, be patient and keep checking as we will aim to re-stock all products again
Q - Can I pre order?
A – No, we are under contractual obligations to not pre-sell any items before 8.30am on Friday. All ECCC exclusives are sold on a first come first served basis.
Q – Can you hold an item for me to pick up in store?
A – We cannot hold any products without prior payment, this is to ensure everyone has a fair chance.
If you would like to hold a product for store collection you can purchase Online and use the Free In Store Pick up option for shipping. Then the product is reserved for you immediately until you can collect it.
Q - Can I purchase multiple of the same product?
A – Not for the first 2 hours, this is to give everyone a fair chance so there will be a limit of 1 of each exclusive per person both Online and In-Store for the first 2 hours of launch.
Q – Will you get any Funko Shop exclusives or limited number pieces?
A – We cannot officially confirm or deny any of the products we will be selling, but we will have around 18 different lines which covers most exclusives. We do not anticipate to have any exclusives that are ‘number limited’, e.g. 1000 pieces, 3000 pieces etc.
Whilst we will not be stocking these on Friday we will be working very hard to bring in as many of these type of exclusives as we can from overseas. Whatever we do get will be sold in our rares/uncommons section and only sold once in stock. This will take some time to physically receive products.
Q – What time will you sell Online?
A – Products will go live at 8.30am (SA time) on Friday 15 March 2019.
Q – What time will your store open?
A – Our store will open at 9am on Friday 15 March 2019.
Q – Will you re-stock sold out products?
A – Yes, we aim to have re-stocks on Wednesday 20 March (subject to change). This may not include all products that are out of stock, but we will do our best to re-stock as many as possible.
So that’s the run down, if you have any more questions please contact us via Social Media or email and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Please understand that this is one of our busiest times of the year and dispatch of orders will take longer than normal, but we will be working very hard to get them out as soon as possible. Please be confident that we are working to get your order out as fast as possible and any emails or phone calls will only slow us down.
Have fun and good luck!